Wasini Island / Dolphin and Sea Food Day Tourfrom
A day tour in Mombasa or from Diani Ukunda, Malindi, Watamu, Nyali, Kilifi, gives you a glimpse of what Kenya Coast has on hold for you. A cocktail of both the beach and wildlife within a short distance from your hotel.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeMombasa excursions
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Return transport in a 4×4 tour van with pop up roof or a Comfortable private vehicle
specifically for Safari compass adventures Clients
- Conservation entry fees at the KWS Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park
- Visit the lone Island, Wasini Island
- Sea food for Lunch on Buffet
- Snorkelling to view Marine life
- Dolphin search / tracking
- Mineral drinking Water all through the safari
- Services of a qualified guide / driver for your safari
Wasini Island / Dolphin and Sea Food Day Tour
You will be picked from your Hotel in Mombasa / Nyali / Bamburi / Diani by your personal guide / driver ready for your tour to Kisite Mpunguti and Wasini Island at 6.00am.
This exposes you to the marine life and experiences. We will visit the well-known Wasini Island for an overwhelming white sandy beach with amazing sea views.
Also be on an excursion session tracking dolphins. You might be interested in doing a snorkelling experience to see and experience the marine life.
That won’t be the end, but you will be taken to the best sea food restaurant for some sea food delicacies.
This will mark the end of our tour and a departure to your hotel will begin and arrive late evening.