Sudi Island Day Tour from Watamu / Malindi / North Coast Mombasa / Mombasafrom
A day tour in Mombasa or from Diani Ukunda, Malindi, Watamu, Nyali, Kilifi, gives you a glimpse of what Kenya Coast has on hold for you. A cocktail of both the beach and wildlife within a short distance from your hotel.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeMombasa excursions
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Return Pick up transport in a 4×4 tour van or a similar type
- Conservation Entry fee to KWS Marine Park
- Visit the Sudi Island
- Seafood served at the Island
- Snorkelling, Dolphin search (Not guaranteed)
- Mineral drinking water all through the safari
- Services of a qualified guide/driver boat captain
- Mangrove forest canoe rides
Sudi Island Day Tour from Watamu / Malindi / North Coast Mombasa / Mombasa
You will be picked from your Hotel in Watamu / Malindi / North Coast Mombasa / Mombasa by your personal guide / driver ready for your tour to Sudi Island by 6.00am.
It’s located in Watamu a few kilometres from the main land. You will be involved in activities such as Snookering, canoeing and dolphins tracking.
Watamu is known for its wonderful and rich marine life.
Have sea food lunch with a cold drink to complete your marine experience.
You will be involved in a canoe tour round the quiet mangrove plantation around the island.
Later be dropped at your hotel after a full day activity at the island.
This will mark the end of our tour and a departure to your hotel will begin and arrive late evening.